Thursday 12 July 2012

Sickness post + World of Disney Store.

Hello My Lovelies,


I had planned for my next blog post to be about the return of Fantillusion with pictures but sadly I didn't get to see it yet.
I saw it many times in the past years and after the Main Street Electrical Parade, Fantillusion is my favourite parade among them all. Mainly because it reminds me of my trips to DLP with my mam, when everything was fine and DLP still had that little bit more of magic to me than it has now.
I worked all week from 15/16 till 23/24 so I always missed it, but working the morning shift all week next week I will definitely head to the park.


Today's post comes from a rather sick Julie. The weather here has been utterly rubbish (guests blaming front office as usual for that ^_~) so temperature changes and wet feet as usual got me a lovely cold, with cough and loss of voice. It wasn't too bad on me at work, mainly thanks to Vicks Day Med and a german cough med but now I just need my 2 days off to rest and do nothing.
I'm writing in my bed, wrapped up in a fleece blanket and my duvet, socks and a hot water bottle under my feet, cuppa tea with honey next to me... got the image ? Oh yea add a granny bun and you can bet your salary that if I had some yarn and a few needles I'd be knitting.


Luckily (and sadly) I'm living alone now.. my room mate left yesterday. I really liked her so I hope I get someone as nice as her, maybe a bit younger so that whenever I say something age related I don't have to pull out a foot out of my mouth ! 
Luckily because I slept horribly last night so I've been awake since 5-ish and with a room mate I would have had to stay in bed and be quiet and what not.


Anyway to keep this blog post somewhat Disney related. 
The day after my last post I finally visited the World of Disney store :) and also bought something. Sadly nothing that I had in mind was in the shop but I'm pretty happy with my buy anyway.
The store is absolutely AMAZING ! It's huge, it's colourful but elegant and goodness me the paintings on top are just gorgeous. I made a short video of them while I was in there, it was pretty full otherwise I would have taken a few more photos and/or videos.



Anyway darlings my tea is waiting. Enjoy your day and if you're in Paris, today is the official opening of the World of Disney store, no clue what's going to be different to the other days but please visit and tell me what happened :)

Magical Greetings.
Love



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena