Saturday 7 July 2012

Taking a stroll down Main Street U.S.A.

Hello My Lovelies,



The man, the myth and his adorable wife Lilly.
every week I get 2 days off and unless I have something planned, one of the two days (at least) will be spent at the Disney Parks.
Today was one of my free days, I read on twitter that the Annual Passport holders got early access to the World of Disney Store (due to open July 12th) but as always I didn't get an invitation even though I have the Dream passport, anyway my plan was to go to the office inside the park to fix this because besides the discounts I never get anything and it's not fair, especially not now that I live nearby to actually attend events and such.


Once in the park there was an incredibly long line at the office and then rain.. lots of rain, it wasn't a nice moment but I eventually got in and got told that I crossed NO to e-mails and didn't leave an e-mail address which to me sounds like utter BS because my e-mail is the only thing that stayed the same for the past 1 1/2 years so, anyway I left my e-mail and let's hope it will bring me something.


Remember my "secrets" list ? Well I went on a hunt today to discover a few of them :)
Alright here we go :)


Fairies at "La confisserie des trois fées":  I thought that they appear and disappear, but I stood in the shop 10 minutes and they were always there




Phone in "Town Square Photography": I actually listened to it but I thought that when you make a sound they will stop talking, I actually spoke to the phone and nothing happened but it's fun to listen.


Dome in "Harringtons": I don't remember what was so special about it besides the fact that it looks stunning


The Moustache at "Dapper Dan's Haircuts": there is 2 mirrors.. for one I'm a little too short as you may see from the picture and I didn't take a photo of the other one yet as I was a bit too awkward to kneel down xD it's almost at knee height.


Now this, this isn't a secret AT ALL but shame on me I never noticed this, and it's there so many times actually at the entrance of the park you have this plate (?) quite often. It's a different version to the american one "Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy" 



 And to finish off this pretty nice day at the park, I bought myself a little present. I wanted to buy something to hold my make up brushes but the stores at the shopping centre didn't have anything appealing so today when I found this (originally planned as candle holder) I bought it, got discount on it and it's now happily holding my make up brushes in the bathroom.


I wish you, my readers, a magical day.
Heading off to work.

Love


1 comments:

  1. Un altro blog di esperienza (passata) da cast member http://www.alfb.net/tag/da-disneyland/. Ma non c'è un'email per contattarti direttamente?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena