Sunday 30 October 2011

Day: 57 "My roommate the hooker !"

*Written on my phone the 29.10.11*


Hello My Lovelies,

So here I am waiting for the bus to my new "home". I presently live in Nogent-sur-Marne...no me neither ! Had to look it up ! Anyway for those of you who don't know it already, I'm living with a hooker ! The only thing that keeps me there is her little daughter (wait before you call the cops !) The fact she's got a little girl in her kinda 1 room flat is that I can be (kinda) sure, nothing's gonna happen right there ! The place is not tooooo bad... Worse would be sleeping in the metro ! XD 

I got to this point of my very silly life, I just want to go home, to that safe place where I'm not wasting money for literally nothing, where I have my parents 24/7 to ask for help. Yes I know I'm childish but now, honestly tell me you never had a moment in which you just wanted to hide under the big wings of your parents' guard !
Now I wanted to be strong and adult enough to cope with this myself, and I tried everything I can but presently I just feel I'm losing and wasting a lot of money just because I'm still in Paris !  So after the 3rd november I know whether it's a one way ticket home or an open (but sure) return to France !

I'm still not telling what's happening then, I shouldn't have told anyone, but the internet is definitely the last place that will know ! So far only close friends, very close friends and counselors know about this ! I'm working on it and for it, it's very tough but I will get there ! Mark my words, I will ! 

To that beloved bitch of my HM because I'm pretty sure she read my twitter: you're an awful person, even if you ever contact me again (I doubt so cause every word was fake) you can die waiting for a reply ! I hope you'll die of guilt..but then I'd rather be on the street learning new things than being stuck in your english-speaking house learning no french and being your slave ! Kind regards world's worst au-pair ! 
And with that I just arrived at my new place.. So good night everyone ! 
Check out my new video: 






Love
Julie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena