Tuesday 30 August 2011

less than 100hrs left !!!

Hello Lovelies,
it's coming pretty close now :D I'm basically done with packing and I got everything I needed, didn't leave anything out because it didn't fit... I'm a friggin packing genius !!!
I can't wait to finally leave, I have so many plans, things to do, to buy, people to meet... I just can't wait to start a new interesting life  ^_^

Yesterday evening I had my usual moment of anxiety which happens every once in a while but thanks to a great friend (L. ^_~) I'm feeling a lot better now and I'm not "scared" anymore :) 

Lately youtube had been a big part of my life and I really want to start working on my videos both the "personal" and the collab ones in a better way... especially the collab ones I feel like I only made them for the sake of making a video on sunday but I want to work harder the next time :)

That's basically it for now, there's still a few things to do before I leave, gotta go to the hairdresser, get the present for the family, go out with my girls for the last time before we're not gonna meet for the next 4 months and maybe go to the beach... but still the excitement for Paris will make those last 4 days fly !!

Talk to you pretty soon.

Love
Julie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena