Wednesday 28 March 2012

Secret trip to Paris and Interviews in Genève.

Hello My Lovelies !!!


Here I am back from mid semester break and back at uni. The week off was absolutely fantastic.. I went to Paris, which not many people knew (for reasons) and I met this friend there and we had 5 really nice days. Disneyland OF COURSE which I didn't enjoy as much as usual but still I watched the parade with him and it was well... listen to this song, it explains us very well :)
Pretty much imagine me singing this song at the top of my lungs all the way through the parade. 





Place de Toscane. Where I'd like to live one day :) Pic taken from my fave restaurant !

First day in Disneyland :)

Nicest moment of the whole trip, in my opinion. I'd relive that moment a million times :) btw all that stuff only 10€


Needless to say that we had an argument in 5 days... our personalities clashed a bit but it was alright, no big deal and in the end it was a quite good day:) I had my very first Croque Madame haha typically french food. Bread with ham (for me without) covered in cheese, baked in the oven and an egg on top :) YUMMMM 
Came back with many songs from this trip :D Will make a list soon!
The goodbye was rather sad and the trip back was more than hell cause I was developing an illness which made me feel horrible all those 6 hours it took me to get home. 

Back at school it wasn't over ooooh no hahaha the best week was just about to arrive... *sarcasm*.
Monday I went to the doctors cause I just couldn't bear it anymore.. all the way through Paris I had a stinging pain in the middle of my stomach then other pains which were rather uncomfy. Oh well got a kidney infection=2 weeks of antibiotics and painkillers. Fun times let me tell you. The painkillers work like a charm hahaha on monday when I came back from the docs I had a class and my kidneys were killing me, but the teacher knew so he didn't say anything when I was sitting a bit (a lot!!) crooked on my chair xD when class was done I took 30 drops of that stuff and hell yea... felt like heaven !! 

Tuesday: Interviews in Genève ! Technically 2, practically 1 ! I'm such a dumbbell ! I checked the bus times wrong and I realised only when I arrived at the bus station. Pretty much my bus would have arrived at 10 at the train station but at 10 my train would have left, so with a lot of running and 140 CHF later I missed not 1 but 2 trains !! See how intelligent I am ? Oh well a lot of phone calls later and a change of ticket I arrived in Genève by 13.50 with plenty of time till the 2nd interview. 
I arrived at the hotel and I must say it's an amazing place !!! It's very very elegant, 5 star hotel in Bellevue !! I'd work in the F&B department, although now thinking back I wouldn't have minded doing Housekeeping either... oh well. Anyway not gonna state the name of the hotel :)
The whole interview was in french (oh myyyy) I said so much BS ! but it went on quite well.. I mean we talked for 30 minutes straight. They will let me know by next week, and another *surprise hotel* is supposed to get back to me by the end of this week. Everybody cross fingers and toes for both !! The first one gives me a helluva lot of money and the second is just... IMPORTANT !

Anyway this is it for now, to be honest there's not much new stuff to say. We will get all our results of exams back next week and that's when we will find out if I suck at this school like I did at my previous ones or if maybe I'm not so bad after all.

Wish me luck*

Love
Julie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena