Saturday 17 March 2012

Sickness post.

Hello My Lovelies,


I'm writing to you guys right now from my "Midterm break" bed :) in other words I'm off school, yet... I'm sick :( Been sick a whole week now and it's incredibly annoying. I have to take off on monday and I don't feel like it at all. Spent the whole night coughing and therefore I was awake watching unhealthy videos on youtube... 


Anyway I'm trying to find the positive side right now, I can stay in bed all day, drink gallons of hot tea, watch movies till I'm bored and not give a shit about anything.


The last week was absolutely incredible... and not in a nice way. We had so much stuff, assestments, presentations, essays and all sorts of crap. My restaurant presentation went alright.. tbh I don't wanna know the mark... my groupmates were so stupid that I can't see anything good coming out of it. 2 days ago then almost all of my classmates, and me, realised that SHIT we have to finish a 2500 words essay by tomorrow. So we spent 3 hours sitting in a library brainstorming and then when the library closed we moved over to this place called "The Well" which is a studying area. Imagine a looooong table, 8 people, 8 laptops, 4 bottles of wine, disco music.... I don't want to know the mark for the essay either !!
But it was such a fun night really :) 
Yesterday then we had an exam about wine and beer.. I thought I did quite well but afterwards I checked some of my answers and yeh.. could have done better ! Although all the things I revised were in the test... I was wrong with the things I haven't studied. 


This was just a quick update, I'm off to watch Julie & Julia, just to get a bit more into the mood of Paris <3


Talk to you guys either tomorrow or next saturday :) 
Love
Julie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena