Thursday 1 March 2012

"If you gonna play with fire then you're gonna get burnt"

Hello My Lovelies,


just another service week on the edge of a mental breakdown.
Let's begin with yesterday shall we ?


Well in the morning we got an exercise, sadly in the same groups we have to do the fucking presentation with, so I got snob1, meh and lenny kravitz of arabia... as usual no collaboration so whatever I wrote was was the group "thought", I was spokesperson anyway so whatever, from the other group you could here a conversation going everyone giving some feedback and snob1 dared to ask "why you always look at them ? look at us !" why should I ? You give me no reaction at all you're incredibly boring and frustrating ! Lenny kravitz of arabia was even sleeping on the table, you know cause he works too much, poor guy, always tired.
At one point I had enough, I was on the verge of crying so I just threw my pen and did nothing.. what's the point ? 
Service in the MDH then the group sadly changed but thank god I had ales in my group and meh and surprise surprise lenny kravitz of arabia. I was serving the teachers which was alright but then after some time Ales asked if I could help out with the trolleys because the work backstage was just NOT moving on. At some point we had 3 full trolleys of plates in the kitchen, no more ice-tea outside, no more glasses, no more hot water... it just sucked ! 


Today then... final showdown. I lost my temper for a second but what came afterwards was way worse. Stay tuned ;)
So today first of all we had to finish the organising excercise and my group had to do it 3 times.. I was in every single one ! The other group changed around but my group of course not... I was always spokesperson. Too many little details but I swear I almost told everyone to fuck off. 
Afterwards the same group as yesterday had service down in the restaurant.. well I shall not mention that L.K.O.A. didn't do anything and didn't take advice or just didn't move one finger. 
The main thing happened while we were serving, that idiot dared to tell me how to serve !! HE dared to tell ME how to serve ?!?!?!? HE ?!?!?!? I swear I was about to punch him ! If it was someone like Nick or Ales who know how to do it, I would have accepted the comment but it was HIM ?!? Anyway gotta be fucking professional, I told him to shut up cause I was in a hurry to serve all the other tables, cause me and ales had 3 together, while he had 1 and didn't even do that ! To my shut up he answered called me a "fucking bitch". Alright that was one, what was amazing was that afterwards he dared to talk about this to the teacher who just looked at me and laughed. Later on, teacher saw what happened, that idiot was leaning on the drawer and I needed something so I was trying to open it and he shouted at me "Don't touch me" to which I politely answered (in a rather strong, and unexpected, british accent) "I'm not touching you I'm touching the drawer" anyway teacher saw. After the service we had a "meeting" with the teacher and me and Ales finally got to say everything that was on our minds it felt so fucking liberating !! Teacher advised us to talk to the dean so later me and ales went, but he wasn't there, so we spoke to the scottish teacher and well apparently quite a lot of people complained about this jerk. 


I must admit that I didn't feel well,at all, after talking to the teacher.. Ales hugged me, it felt so good ! I'm missing out on human contact here ! Anyway I really appreciated his presence and I told him a bunch of times today, he really is a good friend.


Anyway that was it, tomorrow last 2 classes and another week is over ! This is going so quick !! It's incredible ! 


This was so overwhelming today.. I'm dead tired.
Night peeps x
Julie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

© Mademoiselle Cendrillon, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena